ARE YOU TIRED OF DRY HAIR?Why do some naturalistas seem to have effortlessly gorgeous hair ? And then others of us are stuck with dry, breaking hair?
SICK OF SEEING BROKEN STRANDS ALL OVER YOUR FLOOR, SINK, AND COMBS?
FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR HAIR NOT GROWING?
I’ll tell you exactly what the secret is…
A few years back I really got into going to the salon regularly my hair was healthy, growing like a weed, and long.
And then I did what all of us naturalistas do. I went back to doing my hair myself.
Only problem was, my hair hasn’t been retaining length, breaking off, and for the most part dry.
What was the difference?
Why did my hair flourish so much better under the stylist care?
Balancing the moisture and protein levels in your hair is the single most impactful thing you can do to have healthy hair.
If you are just starting your natural hair journey or trying to get your hair back on track, a quality balanced hair regimen is your golden ticket.
But how do you build moisture/protein balance regimen?
Introducing The Balancing Act: 90 days to Healthier Natural Hair at Home
My name is Tarin Boone and I’m the CEO of NaturallyMeMedia.com.
Over the past 6 years I’ve helped over 200,000 women with their natural hair questions, woes, regimens, and product choices.
Everything from what to use, the latest trends, questions on hair styles and dryness. I’ve been natural for over 10 years and I’ve pretty much seen it all, done it all, and wrote or vlogged about on my website and youtube channel!
I’ve tried just about every product known to the natural hair industry (hey .. it’s my job right?) in order to help women I serve everyday.
The crazy part? Over the last few months my hair has been a mess. Breakage galore, hair all over my floor, sink, combs, my hair growing but it's not getting longer, not too mention the constant dryness and lack of luster. I kept asking myself what is going on .
Why is this happening!
After really digging and researching what was going on with me I realized!
My hair was out of balance.
In my case I needed protein… BAD!
How Balancing Moisture and Protein Works:
I’ve learned a time-tested and proven strategy to get your hair healthy in 3 months!
- Identified the building blocks of our hair. This wIll put everything else in perspective.
- Identified the ONLY natural hair product line available to the masses that can whip our hair into shape quickly and most importantly SIMPLY!
- Identified and laid out the EXACT products, order in which to use, and how often in a simple step by step technique that will see results in longer hair, thicker hair, moisturized hair, and less frizz in 90 days or less!
- This regimen and approach to hair care is tested and proven. But not just by me. I’ve discussed this with many stylists and educators on this being the MISSING key many naturalistas face when they do their hair at home.
Moral of the story: This course is grounded in proven principles and strategies that work.It’s broken down into simple, step-by-step modules that allow you to easily walk through each step.
No guesswork. Just follow the plan.
What Topics Does The Course Cover?This course covers three main topics:
1. Why is my hair out of balance?We’ll start at the beginning and lay the foundation for growing a healthy head of hair.
- You’ll learn 7 ways to tell your hair needs protein.
- You’ll learn the 5 ways to tell if your hair needs moisture.
- You’ll learn the science behind your hair and why it needs both components
2. What products should I use to get my hair balanced?
One of the biggest problems I ran into early on was knowing what products to use to get the maximum healthy hair results in 90 days
- What deep conditioner should I use?
- What protein conditioner is not too heavy?
- Should I use a leave in conditioner?
- What about oils?
I spent nearly 3 months just trying to pick a protein conditioner. What a PAIN! You will not have to experience any of that.
I’m going to give you an easy-to-follow blueprint to balance your moisture and protein levels in your hair.No guesswork. No spending months to pick a conditioner. You will see my exact routine and what I suggest you use at each wash day.
3. How do I get my hair to be healthy and balanced at home?
This is the $1,000,000 question…
“How do I get my hair to be healthy at home?“
This is where it gets really fun.
- You will learn the exact protein and moisture balance regimen to use each week and daily.
- You will learn how to listen to your hair and find out what it needs.
- You will learn how to use the perfect product line that was specifically formulated for YOU to be able to have salon healthy hair at home.
HEYYYYY MS. KITCHEN BEAUTICIAN!!
“Tarin is so informative! I look forward to reading her emails everyday"Marsha B.
Class Details: Here Is What You Will GetHere is what your course will include:
- Full Balancing Act Course (8 lessons)
- 90 Day Printable Length Progress Worksheet (PDF)
- Printable Monthly Checklist with Regimens for Each Wash Day (PDF)
- 90 Day Healthy Hair Calendar (PDF)
- Mobile/Tablet Compatible
- 90 Day hair challenge email prompts to keep you accountable
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the Course
- Private Facebook group to share progress and tips
- Exclusive Discount for only Natural Hair Product Line specifically formulated to balance natural hair.
- Bonus 30 minute Interview with Natural Hair Expert/Cosmetologist/ Product Maker on using proper products at home.
How will you watch it?Immediately after purchasing, you’ll be sent a private link where you will create and log in and password that you can jump in and start the course immediately. You could literally be watching the videos 5 minutes from now.
In This 3 Part Course We Cover:PART ONE: OUT OF BALANCE
- Lesson 1: The Problem
- Lesson 2: The Facts
- Lesson 3: Symptoms of Too Much Moisture
- Lesson 4: Symptoms of Too Much Protein
- Lesson 1: Tips
- Lesson 2: Tools for Balancing Natural Hair
- Lesson 3: The Regimen
PART THREE: THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE
We get to work going into our weekly regimen, measuring results, and sharing our progress pics with each other.
BONUS LESSON: 3o minute Expert Interview
"My hair is SO soft and manageable. It's retaining moisture now."Nikki L.
YOU CAN LEARN THE ACTUAL STEPS FOR GETTING HEALTHIER NATURAL HAIR OR YOU CAN:
- Spend your time searching the internet for inconsistent answers.
- Waste money on endless products that never work for your hair or "stop working" after a while.
- Struggle to find a thorough regimen that you can implement on your next wash day.
- Use trial and error to grow your hair at a painfully slow rate.
- Keep dealing with the large amount of breakage covering your clothes, floor, and bathroom sink.
- Wasting time doing your hair only for the hairstyle to fall flat or look and feel dry.